Re: brainstorming

Oct 29, 1996 08:32 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199610290232.VAA03213@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>I haven't as yet reconciled my own views with the fact that I prefer
>managing by concensus to managing by hierarchy, but at the same time see the
>need for someone to coordinate & steer things at the top. Nowadays such a
>person is called a facilitator. So maybe that's what I think we need, at the
>top, and after that, a loosely organized Society, with the top being a
>service organization that produces & distributes materials to help the units
>to fuinction, such as books, videos, speakers, suggested programs.

Sounds good to me.  Another possibility that might need to be considered
if (say) Wheaton cannot be "updated" or "reformed" is that all of this
would, eventually, have to be done by a new organisation altogether.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk