Re: The 4 B's

Oct 27, 1996 05:22 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: Bart Lidofsky <bartl@sprynet.com>
>
> Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
>
> > Heav smoker (now untheosophical) meat-eater (now untheosophical) user
of
> > "colorful" language (extremely untheosophical).
>
> 	Like TSA National Speaker Stephen Haller(sp)?

Hoeller.  Include in those vices drinking, including Perrier, as I once
stole a bottle from him.
Also include that he is one of the warmest and most loving human beings
that I have ever met.

> > Seems saner than some - but a *naughty girl* for going it alone and
> > finding her own master!  Very untheosophical behavior.
>
> 	I find her master quite inferior to the ones who wrote THE MAHATMA
> LETTERS, at least in my opinion. By the way, I found the homophobic
> reference: ESOTERIC HEALING, particularly around page 62-64.

Who of us in all honesty can rate the Masters?  Perhaps we can only rate
the various  personalites which they may dictate through.

-Ann E. Bermingham