Re: The 4 B's

Oct 26, 1996 05:07 PM
by JRC

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:

> In message <961026013631_1879596103@emout16.mail.aol.com>, RIhle@aol.com
> writes
> >Why should modern women have to put up
> >with this has-been?  I don't know.  Maybe because it can't be changed without
> >turning THE THREE OBJECTS into THE THREE OBJECTS--REVISED.

Er, a quick historical note ... the Three Objects *were* revised, more
than once I believe, in the early days of the Society - (in fact the
dreaded word "psychic" was even in the original Third Object) ... only
since the deaths of the original generation did they *stop* being revised,
and become the fixed (and IMO, stagnant) things they are seen as by some
today.
								-JRC