Re: Michael Gomes

Oct 24, 1996 05:22 AM
by Ann E. Bermingham

----------
> From: ramadoss@eden.com
> It looks like with Internet Publishing becoming easier, there is going to
be
> a lot of starving authors in the days to come.

Hi Doss!  I read in a newspaper article several weeks ago that some writers
are
putting a portion or short chapter of their work on the web for review.
Those who
want to buy the  whole book can go to the store or contact the author.  It
was said that
this great for authors that the publishing houses would ordinarily
pass by as appealing to too small an audience.

-Ann E. Bermingham