one final thought

Oct 22, 1996 04:30 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

Dear Bart,

Having a movie once a month is a dandy idea. I wonder whether you know that
there's a whole slooge of video tapes available for rent from the Olcott
Library. If you don't already have it, ask Elisabeth for the video index. I
think she has it. There's probably a fee, but it's worth it, because it
contains a wealth & a variety of material.

I also think that conditions at the NY Lodge are a bit different than in the
many small Centers we have, for the simple reason that you are so large,
have so many more members & so much more time, space, & manpower to play
with that you can be much more pliable with what you present than can the
smaller units. At the time, we rented the 1 hall Nutley museum every Sunday,
and that was all we had, except for business (members) meetings which took
place at someone's house.

Liesel