Re: We are all equals

Oct 20, 1996 05:36 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, John Straughn wrote:

> Ann E. Bermingham writes:
> >BTW, I've gotten the impression that your spiritual path is decidely
> >Eastern/Yogic and that there is a great emphasis on eliminating or
> >lessening the ego.  Could you elaborate on this?
>
> :) ...my spiritual path is based on many of the beliefs from all over the
> world and from all different eras.  I guess you could say I am on the
> "renaissance" path of spiritual awareness and ascension.  Eliminating the ego
> is not one of my concerns, but lessening it is, true.  If I may ask, what is
> your stand on the ego?

	In one of the programs broadcast over San Diego PBS, years ago,
Krishnaji gave a very interesting explanation of the Cross. The cross, as
HPB had explained is a very ancient symbol. According to Krishnaji, it
symbolizes "Kill the "I"". So eliminating the ego appears to be a
universal ideas behind all spiritual paths.

MKRamadoss