Re: Electronic archives

Oct 19, 1996 02:45 PM
by Alan

In message <199610190235.WAA13718@ultra1.dreamscape.com>, "liesel f.
deutsch" <liesel@dreamscape.com> writes
>        Alan,
>
>I still have some material on a disk. You said I should put it in myself,
>but I have no idea as to how to do it, or I would've put it in a long time
>ago.

You can send me files by e-mail.  If they are larger than (say) 50K, it
is best to split the file into smaller ones, and name them (say)
file1.txt  - file2.txt and so on.

> I found a whole 500pp book on the internet about doing web pages. As of
>the moment I'm otherwise occupied. I found out today why I'm dragging so
>much, & why it's so difficult for me to get up from a seat. My hemoglobin is
>1/2 of what it should be, because my kindneys aren't making a certain enzyme
>they should be making. I'm going for a transfusion tomorrow AM, and
>beginning in 2 weeks I have to get enzyme shots 3 x per week. I'm hoping the
>insurancde will pay for one of the nurses at Summerfield to do it. Otherwise
>I have to chase cross town to my doctor's 3 times a week, That means being
>thus occupied for 3 afternoons a week, because bus tranportation takes that
>long.

Well I really hope the insurance will cover it. It's a nasty business to
have to bear with.  Our supposedly wonderful Nationa Health Service gets
worse day by day - one hospital just announced that they will be
refusing emergency admissions to anyone over 75 .... now that's
downright evil.

I hope your treatment goes well and without too much bother.

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk