Re: Links

Oct 19, 1996 03:56 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> Dr. A.M.Bain wrote:
> >
> > To save time, go direct to
> >
> > http://www1.minn.net/~vlg/theo.html
>
> 	I use the Netscape mail reader, partially because it allows me to click
> on links such as yours rather than have to cut and paste them.  The
> link, however, was dead. This is the link I got...
>
> http://www1.minn.net/~vlg/theos.html
>                               ^
> 	Bart Lidofsky

For anyone interested, many of the mail readers such as Eudora Pro, one
can click on any url in a message it loads your browser and takes one to
the url without having to cut and paste. It appears that the functional
features of programs are moving in the same direction to make it easy on
the user.

MKRamadoss