Re: One Final Thought

Oct 18, 1996 03:08 PM
by ramadoss

At 09:00 AM 10/18/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Elisabeth Trumpler wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, m.k. ramadoss wrote:
>>

>> > As far as I know, there are only two e-mail addresses at TSA. One at
>> > theos@netcom.com and the other at natsec@aol.com.
>> >

>> There's a third official TSA e-mail address, for the Olcott Library:
>> olcott@dupagels.lib.il.us
>>
>> Several staff members have personal e-mail addresses as well.
>
>	I knew SOMEONE at National had told me about this list (indirectly,
>through Michael Gomes or Loren Wheeler). Was it you?
>
>	Bart Lidofsky

        Some months ago I had the very interesting experience. I was
speaking with someone at Olcott and during the conversation brought up
Internet and Theos-xxxx and this person was totally unaware of theos-xxxx
and I provided the info for accessing it. It is the marvel of modern
communication that makes distance inconsequential.

        MK Ramadoss