Re: One Final Thought

Oct 18, 1996 07:39 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi Bart:

Glad to see you finally found out about this list which has been in
operation since 1993. I was talking to a member in far off state and when
I briefly mentioned about Internet, he said that he has the info sheet he
picked up at the annual meeting and in the next five minutes he faxed me
the information. Lo and behold, I was on all the theos-xxxx lists since
then. Just thought I should share how I found the list.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss