Re: One Thought

Oct 17, 1996 07:23 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

m.k. ramadoss wrote:

>         Alan: You have been very observant. Did you notice that there is
> no mention of theos-xxxx or alt.theosophy? May be it is because
> theos-xxxx is not *officially* *approved*? Even the Krishnamurti
> Foundation in its web page has a linkage to listening-l. I had sent in a
> write up on theos-xxxx to Quest Magazine published by TSA and I am yet to
> see it published.

	I double checked, and you are in fact right. I am really amiss at
adding links to the NYTS web page, but when I do next, I will definitely
put a mention of theos-xxxx in.

	I have been trying to get alt.theosophy, but neither Dorsai Embassy
(where the NYTS has its account) or Sprynet (where I have my account)
can give me access. Any suggestions?

	Bart Lidofsky