Electronic archives

Oct 17, 1996 03:47 PM
by Alan

In message <v02130501ae8bfb043df3@[199.107.22.52]>, Martin Leiderman
<martinle@lainet.com> writes
>I think our energies should be devoted to enrich the electronic archives
>with articles, scanning old books, lectures pamphlets, pictures, etc., so
>when they are ready to do it in big scale they have it in storage.

There is still some space left for this in the TI pages and directories
via the URL below.  Contributions welcome.

While I think of it, I shall be compressing some of my own material
which is currently prominent on this URL in order to make more space
available for the kind of work(s) you mention, so anyone who want my own
articles in simple form (as they are at present) should download them
soon.

Are any of the list subscribers MAC users, and if so, do you have a
means of unarchiving PC zip files?

Alan
---------
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
E-mail: TINT@nellie2.demon.co.uk