Re: One Final Thought

Oct 16, 1996 09:47 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Thu, 17 Oct 1996, Michelle Donald wrote:

> > At 03:43 PM 10/16/96 -0400, you wrote:
> Setting up internet access for an internal/private network such as
> those already existing in companies/ organizations including TSA is
> not an easy task and requires funding. I fear that your conclusions
> appear to be coloured by your other dealings with the administration.

Dear Michelle:

As far as I know, there are only two e-mail addresses at TSA. One at
theos@netcom.com and the other at natsec@aol.com. As far as I have seen,
I have not seen a single communication on e-mail from any of the elected
officers either residing in Olcott or rest of them who are mostly spread
around the country. Early this year I  suggested that all the officers be
provided e-mail access so that they can use it very effectively. In this
day when even some homeless persons in the USA having their own home
pages, such access should be doable.  When I wrote  the msg, I was not
anticipating any expensive intranet  with all the bells and whistles -
just a simple communication tool. Any let us see what future is in store.
Thanks for your comments and input on the subject.

MKRamadoss