A Ghost Story To Make You Crazy

Oct 15, 1996 11:34 PM
by Keith Price

Everywhere I see pumkins, flying windows and 3-D cross your eyes and nueral
pathway doors to the future.  I think it is all a Christian plot to mesmerize
the world and blame it on the witches.  Too funny?  Anygbody dieing laughing?
Not  yet check your stores for space alien barbies from hell with a wink in her
eye that looks  nothing like yoderway, oy vey, but you can thank Jesus its only
a dream or a reall niigh=tmare.  Tthe goys are gay this Halloween!   cu3d - no
vey, girl friends!

Namaste
Keith Price