Re: Political Correctness

Oct 15, 1996 10:15 PM
by JRC

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996, Bart Lidofsky wrote:

> 	Hey, if someone who claims to be dedicated to the truth wants to force
> lies down the throats of the rest of us, that's their privilege. But I
> reserve the right to point out their unequivocal equivocation (have fun
> with your dictionary!).
>
> 	Bart Lidofsky

By all means do ... but so far all we've seen from you is a completely
unsupported normative statement that appears to represent little other
than a completely crystallized piece of childish defensiveness hatched by
a mind with absolutely no openness to any idea other than the one he's
concluded is the only correct one. We've had many a soul come on to this
list, sit on a throne, and speak to it as though they know the truth - not
speaking to equals with the intent to persuade, but as down to children
.. ooooohhhhhh are you gonna be *fun* to play with.
								-JRC