Re: spiritual discrimination

Oct 14, 1996 02:12 AM
by Bee Brown

At 08:03 PM 12/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear Bee;
>
>You write
>        >the way discussions are structured and
>>listening to the g-s list, shows up quite a difference in methods of
>>resolving differences.
>
>Wish you'd elucidate. I don't like the way we resolve our differences,
>because it never seems to lead us anywhere. So if someone else has a better
>way of doing it, please tell us. Maybe we can do it too.
>
>Liesel

I forget who I replied to but I did elaborate rather inadequately on g-s but
I think it would be something each person would have to investigate for
themselves or wait a few years till I have enough understanding to attempt
an explanation.......:-). I have learned a thing or two so far and have
found it most valuable even if I have trouble practising it.

Bee Brown
Member Theosophy NZ, TI.

Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is liking what you get.