discrimination

Oct 13, 1996 03:49 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <32615461.69A0@sprynet.com>, Bart Lidofsky
<bartl@sprynet.com> writes
>In New York, there is a Theosohpical Society lodge, and a ULT branch.
>When people come to me and complain that they were thrown out of a ULT
>meeting for asking the wrong kind of questions, I explain to them that
>the ULT is there for presentation, not for discussion, and that the ULT
>excels at presentation. I see no problem in people going to both groups.

Nor do I, and many others on this list, but all too often this is not
the view of members of the lodges and/or branches concerned, and people
are thrown out for having different opinions, or daring to attend a
"rival" organisation - as happened to me, and SFAIK, others on this
list.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.