Re: spiritual discrimination

Oct 13, 1996 01:43 PM
by Bart Lidofsky

Ann E. Bermingham wrote:

> The Internet is educational in more ways than one can count.  In my
> relationships with the LCC and the TSA, there was no mention of any other
> independent churches or  Theosophical organizations.  Perhaps one way to
> beat the competition is to simply pretend it doesn't exist.  If your
> members don't know about anything else, they'll think your group is the
> only game in town.  God bless the Internet!

	In New York, there is a Theosohpical Society lodge, and a ULT branch.
When people come to me and complain that they were thrown out of a ULT
meeting for asking the wrong kind of questions, I explain to them that
the ULT is there for presentation, not for discussion, and that the ULT
excels at presentation. I see no problem in people going to both groups.

	Bart Lidofsky