Karmaless Chuck??

Oct 12, 1996 07:07 PM
by Jerry Schueler

>Jerry,
>Why is it that I seem to be the only one who can do these workings and
>not blast himself?  I've been doing them for 30 years and never had
>anything like that happen.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Well, there is one possibility.  Some years ago I vowed to go
ahead and let all of my karma hit me here and now and get it all
done with.  Maybe yours is in storage somewhere?  The only other
explanation that I can think of, is that you have reached jivamukta,
and are karmaless.
Nahhh...

Jerry S.
Member, TI