spiritual discrimination

Oct 12, 1996 04:32 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

>. That the goal of all teaching given in the REAL esoteric schools is TO
>   PUT MAN CONSCIOUSLY IN TOUCH WITH HIS OWN SOUL AND NOT WITH THE MASTER."
>
>Max

Thank you, Max, for saying that. In my inmost mind I was never too keen
about becoming a chela, & serve the Masters. But rather, I thought that my
more important goal would be that I be of service to mankind. Since
Theosophy says "Serve the Masters", I thought there was something wrong with
me, and I blamed my not being very eager to serve any Masters on the fact
that I didn't think much of my own father. Thank you, Max. You helped me get
rid of a silly hangup. There's really nothing wrong, I think, but for me
there is everything right with wanting to be a Bodhisattva -in -the -becoming.

Liesel