Re: to K. Paul

Oct 11, 1996 03:42 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <325EBCF0.BF0@worldnet.att.net>, Jerry Schueler
<GSchueler@worldnet.att.net> writes
>My only agreement
>with any of the TSs is my firm belief in universal brotherhood
>(oops, there's that sexist word again.  Sorry folks).  I
>suspect that you are in this boat with me (?).

Ohne mich (without me).  This was a slogan used to great effecr in (I
think) the sixties by West German youth who were opposed to the draft.

Maybe there is a place for it in a "New Theosophy" vis a vis the "Old"

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.