Re: Spiritual discrimination

Oct 11, 1996 04:23 PM
by Drpsionic

Eldon,
Well, I have to visit the sink more often than the screening clinic, but I do
get things done.
There is nothing wrong with offering small amounts to beer to children.  My
father did it every summer and in some countries kids get it all the time.
 Egyptians sent little jugs of beer to scribe school with their children for
lunch.  Now getting them sloshed is another matter because there is nothing
more horrifying than a child trying to sing "Sweet Adeline."

And you're right, nobody really cares anyway.

Chuck the Heretic