Re: To Maurice regarding "Sexism"

Oct 10, 1996 05:33 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Kym:
> > Although you claim to have a PhD in philosophy, it is suspect since
> > you seem to address and speak in the most sophomoric of terms and
> > ideas.
>
> My dear sister,
>
>      Is this where Theosophy has ended up? Is this the sublimity of
> the Divine Wisdom?  Were I confronted by such as someone new turning
> up to a lodge of the Theosophical Society or to a mailing list
> thereto, I would truly turn the other way and depart.

Kym's insightful post gave me the interesting idea that perhaps the members
of this list were being taken for a ride.  It is hard for me to believe
that someone, in this time, could write like they just got off a saddled
steed and were wearing a plumed hat.  I could be wrong, but it sure got
this list moving.

-Ann E. Bermingham