Re: A Dream Come True is A Work of Art

Oct 10, 1996 04:36 AM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <961010095223_74024.3352_BHT70-2@CompuServe.COM>, Keith Price
<74024.3352@CompuServe.COM> writes

>The SHekinah is not in one place, but may be in as many as 36 places around the
>globe at anyone time.
>
>Namaste
>Keith Price

I see it as sort of equivalent to the Christian idea of the Holy Spirit.
Ubiquitous.

I am flattered at being included in your number 4. projection.  My
artistic ability is nil, though it depends perhaps upon your definition
or art.  We *do* have the ti-l list, and many of us can send and receive
binary files (eg., images).  I have a directory called PICTURES on my
homepages, and I would be happy to put any "spiritually inspired" (or
whatever) images into it, and to change the "gallery around from time to
time.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.