Re: Spiritual discrimination

Oct 09, 1996 04:49 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <Pine.OSF.3.90.961009095418.7290M-
100000@library.berkeley.edu>, Maxim Osinovsky <mosinovs@library.berkeley
.edu> writes
>Could we please discuss the Ageless Wisdom
>rather than perspectives on it?

I think this is very difficult.  You mention the Master D.K. whose
existence and communications are meaningful to members of the Arcane
School and the followrs of Alice Bailey.  Many theosophists argue that
this material is unreliable, and will not include it as part of the
ageless wisdom.

In other words, before we can even *hope* to discuss the Ageless Wisdom,
we have to try to agree about what constitutes it.  Much discussion on
this list has been about this controversial subject.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.