To Know, To Dare, To be Commando Cody

Oct 08, 1996 07:49 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

On  7 Oct 96 at 21:32, Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:
> Maurice,
> How do we know the Masters were telling the truth?
>
> Chuck the Heretic
>
> Supreme Panarch of the Church of the New Mystery
> Sky Marshall of the Universe

Sky Marshall of the Universe?!  Sounds like one of those kiddie space shows
from the 50's.  "AND NOW ANOTHER EPISODE OF (whoosh!) SKY MARSHALL OF THE
UNIVERSE!"

Maurice:
>     Blind faith is one thing, Chucky babe, . . .

Yes, Maurice, I can speak from personal experience and up-close
examination.  Chuck IS a real babe.

>     By the bye, where do you propose we chuck the heretic? Are we
>back in the days of the Inquisition?

No, heretics have antique value, especially if they are "babes".

-Ann E. Bermingham