Re: Isis Unveiled(Holy Writ)

Oct 08, 1996 01:12 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <19A51F7373@serv.peb.ufrj.br>, ABRANTES@serv.peb.ufrj.br
writes
>My motivation is discuss some topics covered in Isis Unveiled, that
>I could not understand, or I suppose to be wrong. Several times HPB
>refers to christian doctrine, and only for this reason (not to
>evangelize anyone...)

Please accept my apology for having misunderstood your intentions.
Perhaps there is a difficulty between our languages - however, the fault
is mine.

Sincerely,

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.