Re: Use of <theos@netcom.com>

Oct 07, 1996 11:29 AM
by m.k. ramadoss

Hi, Brother Nathan:

As far as I recall, I have not sent any message to theos@netcom.com on VOS.

Is it possible that theos@netcom.com is subscribed to any of the
theos-xxxx, in which case anything posted to that list
will be automatically distributed by the listprocessor at vnet.net.

Can you forward me a copy of the msg you are referring to so that we can
find out how you got the message from me. It will be very interesting to
find out.

Thanks.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss