VOS or addictions

Oct 06, 1996 03:44 PM
by liesel f. deutsch

> food (excessive and compulsive disorders like overeatting and
>anorexia/bulimia
>2. sex
>3. relationships (some call it love)
>4. money
>5. power
>6. stagnation and self-satisfaciton for no reason (laziness and pride)
>7.  self-pity

Dear Keith,
If you need to call items 2-5 "addictions", I'd say you've been brainwashed
by certain sickies to believe that you're a very sinful person. None of
these, when used in moderation are addictions. Anything used to excess can
become an addiction. I'd like to ask you very seriously where you think
you're heading.

Liesel