Homepage changes

Sep 30, 1996 05:43 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Dear all,

I have been restructuring my homepage below, and some additional
material has been added in the DIRECTORY OF GOODIES link.  Some error
(probably on my part) is showing three directories:

HPB WRITINGS/
TS BOOKS/
TS HISTORY/

*THESE LINKS DO NOT WORK*

I have replaced them (and contents) with directories:

HPB/
BOOKS/
HISTORY/

I am trying to find out how to get rid of the "404 ERROR" directories,
but they do not show up when I ftp to the site, so I'll have to look
into it further. :-(

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.