Maitreya

Sep 30, 1996 10:49 AM
by wichm

According to my information  Scottish painter Benjamin Creme announced that
the new world teacher Maitreya  lives incognito amongst us. Creme was to
make public on Friday, 14th May 1977 in Los Angeles in what country he
resides. I haven't kept track about present excuses for failed predictions.
Creme as far as I know makes public now and then pronouncements of the
returned Christ.
In Europe Benjamin Creme is quite well known. They have a page on internet
in Holland and I am sure in many other countries as well.
In Dutch newspapers Creme's ideas were linked to Theosophy.
I have mentioned him on my page: "On the psychology of spiritual movements":
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wichm/psymove.html
Michael