Re: A Messiah

Sep 28, 1996 07:54 PM
by Drpsionic

Einar,
I'm not sure that Krishnamurti or anyone else has been or ever will be a
"world teacher," but he would certainly be better than the clown in the
sewer.
I have heard that about the motto before, but not being a sanskrit scholar
(can't stand the language) I have no idea if it's true or not.  In any event,
the modern reading substituting religion for doctrine has served the society
quite well, especially as in my view that religion and truth are mutually
exclusive concepts anyway.
Hoo Ha!  Am I gonna upset people with that one.
Welcome to the madhouse we call theos-l.

Chuck the Heretic