Re: Initiation - Something's begun

Sep 27, 1996 04:19 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960927033011_74024.3352_BHT80-1@CompuServe.COM>, Keith Price
<74024.3352@compuserve.com> writes
>Vast life waves are being moved off the moon and onto our
>globe or are being moved occultly through the hole of Ketu.  New souls incarnate
>prenatally during this time.
>Lovely luncay!
>
>Did ya see it?

In Bristol, England - no :-).

What is the hole of Ketu?  No doubt this is very meaningful to some, but
a newbie to the list would wonder if you had all your marbles intact, so
I thought I would ask on such a one's behalf.  Also I don't know either.

Your friend and mine,

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age:
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk, and from homepage above.