HPB Message

Sep 25, 1996 06:29 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

Dear all,

I have placed on my homepage the first of five messages from HPB to
W.Q.Judge first published in India in 1930.  The other four will foloow
as I get around to them.

 From my main homepage, click on Theosophical Writings, and make your way
via the history folder to a new folder (directory) called HPB.  The file
HPB.txt which you will see en route is by GRS Mead, and is *about* HPB.
The HPB Folder I am setting aside for her own writings.

Enjoy.

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)