Re: (Fwd) Homepage on Theosophy

Sep 18, 1996 04:59 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <199609182035.RAA08931@borges.uol.com.br>, Osmar de Carvalho
<osmar@uol.com.br> writes

>Subject:       Homepage on Theosophy
>
>Aloha!
>
>Some brazilian members of the Theosophical Society
>launched a HomePage on theosophy at:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/6786/index.html
>
>If you can read in "portuguese" or spanish, one visit
>to the page can reveal some interesting articles.
>There are a lot of theosophical links also,
>links, either in portuguese or english, to others
>homepages or theosophical "lists".
>
>Warm greetings from Brazil!

I will check this one out, though I will only be able to follow the
English parts.  I hope it will be useful enough to add a link from my
own homepage(s)!

... and greetings from England!

Alan
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)