Skating at Olcott

Sep 17, 1996 05:41 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck:
>And I did not skate across the third floor of Olcott.  I tried to dive out
>the window.

: - )))  Trying to escape from John Algeo and go down the yellow brick road?

>But Hodson...well, read his journals and you'll see what I mean.  Anyone who
>convinces himself that a Master with a bizarre name has chosen him to reform
>the TS has serious problems.

I've had too many wild-eyed experiences of my own NOT to believe Hodson was
possibly right on the money.

As for feeling bad about your opinion of churches, I'm too old to feel bad about
anyone's opinion about anything that I do.  I'm only amused.

-Ann E. Bermingham