Re: Hodson (Ex:Angels & . . . )

Sep 17, 1996 04:14 PM
by Drpsionic

John,
Of course there's one who measures up to my standards.  ME!
Now you know better than to ask me a damned fool question like that. :-)
Other than myself, the TS is full of wonderful people who do not make asses
of themselves or ridiculous claims of special revelation from the Masters.  I
don't write about them because there is no need to except on that strange
occasion when I was called upon to defend David Bruce's sense of humor.
But it's nice to see that I have once again joined the Hierarchy of Threat.
It was getting boring.

Chuck the Heretic