Get your virgin here ...

Sep 16, 1996 03:55 PM
by Dr. A.M.Bain

In message <960916130909_309698832@emout14.mail.aol.com>,
Drpsionic@aol.com writes
>But then I've never seen the Virgin Mary in the
>bathroom either.
>
>Chuck the Heretic

Send for my booklet, "How to see the Virgin Mary in your bathroom."
Supplies are very scarce, and are available to Initiates only for a
minimum donation of $200+

If perchance you see her in your bathroom without having read my
booklet, it is certain you are deluded, or not an Initiate.

Frater Libidino
---------
Homepage: http://www.nellie2.demon.co.uk/
THEOSOPHY INTERNATIONAL: Ancient Wisdom for a New Age
TI@nellie2.demon.co.uk
http://WWW1.Minn.Net/~vlg/TI.html (Figure "one" after WWW)