Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 16, 1996 12:27 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996 Drpsionic@aol.com wrote:

> John,
> Uh, one teensy little problem.  I have never seen a fossil angel, have you?
> Maybe when we can translate what goes on in the brain to videotape we may get
> a clearer picture of what is really going on.  Until then, we have to judge
> by the available evidence and I fear from reading Hodson's journals that his
> was often flawed.

	In spite of what Chuck has stated, my experience with working
with individuals has been very different. From many of them I have learnt
a lot for which I am very grateful.

	As for Hodson, my views on him stands. As I have said earlier, I
would be very eagerly looking for Murray's comments, opinions,
observations etc on his association with Hodson, and I am very confident
that it will be very valuable for posterity. Once the material is posted,
each can and should come to his/her own conclusions.

	Again Murray, you have my 100% support on this project. I am sure
there are other lurkers who feel the same way.

	MK Ramadoss