Re: Hodson (Ex: Angels & Communication)

Sep 15, 1996 02:59 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

Chuck: Will do - I try to read all posts on theos-xxx. I more interested
in Murray's thoughts, opinions and observations and comments on the
various things that occurred when he had the invaluable opportunity to be
associated with him.  I am, like many other possible lurkers, eagerly
waiting to see his thoughts etc serialized here. I do not know many
individuals who had the good fortune to work with Hodson and it would be,
in my opinion, a very valuable addition to the existing literature.

    Peace to all living beings.

    M K Ramadoss