Re: Fw: Virus alert!

Sep 13, 1996 07:58 AM
by Pre-installed User

Bee wrote:
>Sorry to be a pest but this has been going around for years. I see
reference
to it every 3-4months in the newsgroups and the e-mail groups and all
warned about the Good Time Virus.
Just thought you might like to know.

	Thanks for your response. With the increasing complexity of browser
software
(browser, mail ,newsgroups, etc. all integrated) it seems that you never
can know what trouble
 to expect next. There have been serious warnings about security loopholes
in Netscape and Internet Explorer, which loopholes have been repaired only
partially, it seems. I'm sure we'll see more
warnings, including serious ones this time, in the near future.

Martin