Re: Acknowledging Our Link to the Monad-Self-Silence

Sep 09, 1996 05:28 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Keith:
>The monand becomes the pristine, untouchable spiritual force which radiates the
>whole number system and manifestation without being effected by it. . .

Consider the possibility that it radiates for the purpose of being effected.
Though it is detached, it still gains somethings from the action - wisdom,
knowledge, relief of monand boredom.  When a writer creates charcters, when a
soul creates personalities, it is for a purpose and an experience that effects
the creator.  So the monand may be reaching out, like one of those Egyptian
pictures that show the solar disk with rays ending in hands, into the world
manifestation, for a reason and/or experience.

-Ann E. Bermingham