Re: Psychological Models

Sep 04, 1996 12:17 PM
by Ann E. Bermingham

Chuck:
>John,
>It was Hillary's own fault.  If she had chosen to consult with someone who
>didn't stop all the clocks in the White House and nearly make the President
>miss the train...

Another one of those cryptic tantalizing messages that pop up from time to time
on theos-l.

Who IS this guy named John?  John the Baptist?  St. John?  Johnny Carson?
How did someone stop all the clocks in the White House?  Were they that ugly?
Or is it just time standing still on Capitol Hill?
El Presidente missing his train?  Thought it made it on time to Chicago for the
convention.
Tune in next week!  Maybe we'll find out that Jesus really did exist and is
working at a local bar and grill!

-Ann E. Bermingham