Re: Voice of Silence - silence

Aug 27, 1996 07:23 AM
by liesel f. deutsch

Come to think of it, on the other hand, we're taught that we incarnate to
learn. If we kill out all desires & experiences, then we'll make the same
mistakes over again next time. That makes me even more in favor of talking
to it & about it, & changing how you think about it rather than killing it
out. If you change it, then you remember approximately what it was like
before you changed it, & why you were motivated to change it.

Liesel