Question

Aug 27, 1996 03:20 PM
by Stephen M. Dicke

How do I put a question to those on the list?  My questions are this...
I am especially a fan of two areas in theosophical history:
  1. philosophy of J. Krishnamurti
  2. "pseudo"-science (alchemy of Bessant, Leadbeater & Hodson
     and study of "paranormal" electromagnetic measurements to
     be exact).
Are there any others with interests in either of these two?  Are
there any lists that cater to these areas?  Can anyone help me
here?

Stephen M. Dicke
dickes@xnet.com (work: stephen.m.dicke@zenithe.com)