something to look at

Aug 25, 1996 10:56 PM
by ArtHouse

Hi Folks,

I'm the artist who uploaded that pile of alphabet soup
recently.(Oops!) I was trying to send some images to the list but
apparently, that's not gonna work!

Ive gone ahead and made them available at the following URL:
http://www.musicpowernetwork.com/ts/

They'll be there for a little while until my own site is up!
You are all invited to the exhibit!.

Regards,

Mark
Title: Art, Wisdom Tradition, & Imagination

A nod of the hat
- to those who are looking -

Welcome to an exhibition
of artwork inspired by Wisdom Tradition.

Psychographic Diagrams

A series exploring correspondences

Jungian Twist

Sans Words

Theosophied

Gallery

A few potatoes for the stew

Soul: From ego to Ego

Life of Lives

Buddha, Christ, Now What?

Free from the Personal

Para / Beyond

Culture

The Last Days of Atlantis

Theosophical Napkins

Inspired Scribbles
(You make them too, right?)

Napkin #1

Napkin #2

Napkin #3

Thanks for looking.

Comments and responses are always appreciated.
(I'd love to see the pictures you make!)

Email Mark at ArtHouse

All Images Copyright © 1996 Mark Kusek. All Rights Reserved