Re: Voice of Silence - silence

Aug 25, 1996 11:28 PM
by m.k. ramadoss

On Mon, 26 Aug 1996, Keith Price wrote:

> The first page has the interesting injuction:  "The Mind is the Slayer of the
> Real.  Let the Disciple slay the Slayer." - HPB

     I see a parallel to what Krishnaji has been speaking about when he
says that mind always works in the past and thus obstructs our view and
thus understanding. May be HPB is saying the same. When you go beyond
mind - the real intelligence which is not part of mind sees things as
they are. Just a thought.

	..Ramadoss