Viens on reincarnation

Aug 20, 1996 10:06 AM
by Uri Macnev

Hello!

=========================
* Forwarded by Uri Macnev
* From : Kay Ziatz
=========================
For: Dr. A.M.Bain
Subject: Views on reincarnation

  Hello!

> COFFEE.EXE missing - Insert Cup and Press Any Key!
 - Do you want coffee in bed?
 - No, to the cup, please.

AB> I do not know of E.Barker, so cannot express an opinion.
 It's interesting, does anyone in this list know her? (You're
not a first one who doesn't). It seems that western theosophists
aren't acquainted with her books, though they're first published
in England. I recommend them, it's entertaining reading. They
are stories, not treatises.

Konstantin Zaitzev  2:5020/360.4 Fidonet
(Kay_Ziatz%p4.f360.n5020.z2.fidonet.org@gate.phantom.ru)