Re: WPR - Again, again

Aug 18, 1996 10:10 PM
by Drpsionic

Ann,
Gerda and I suffered through most of the official stuff at the beginning and
after that was over it got to be fun.  I took the morning train down and the
late train home, except for one night that was my girl-friend's birthday,
when I played hookey and we went to a cubs game and then she spent the night,
which meant I didn't get a lot of sleep.  A situation I made up for the next
afternoon during John Algeo's talk.  I snored.

Chuck the Heretic