Re: Magic, Enochian Style

Aug 18, 1996 10:04 PM
by Drpsionic

Jerry,
Actually, I do care as much as you do, my approach is just a bit different.
 There are a number of magicians besides us in the TS (Michael Bertieaux
being the most widely known) and most of the people in the Chicago magick
scene have made the trek to Olcott at least once.
I see the matter as largely a generational one, the older members being
scared fartless of the whole thing and the younger ones not being bothered by
it.  As the older ones die out, the fear of it will pass with them.
By the way, has anyone called you an "Agent of the Anti-Christ" yet?  That
one is still my personal favorite.

Chuck the Heretic